Monday, September 30, 2013
Celeste Graphic Design
Hello, my name is Celeste and I like graphic design because it sounds fun and I have been told that I'm good at art and designing items so I thought that I would try this class out. I had no idea that this class had to do with photography but I'm glad it does even though I know nothing about cameras I will hopefully learn all about them in this class. I hope to get from this class what I have said before and learn as much as you can teach me in the art of all cameras and to take lovely photos. I would also like to learn how to design on the computer I was hoping for something to do with animation in this class which has all ways interested me in how drawing and designing characters on the computer works. Even though it seems we are not going to be learning about animation I am very exited about this class and hope that I can be the best student I can be, try my hardest, and catch on fast even though the camera is already giving me some problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment